Friday, January 29, 2010

A Funny Modeling Story

If you ever model nude for drawing, painting, sculpting or photography class. You know there funny this that will happen.

One day I had finished up working an open forum session and was getting my things together. One of the artist ask who was modeling the next time. I told him who it was, but he did not know her. One of the other lady artist did and her and I explain who she was and that she was a real good model.
We kept on talking gathering up our stuff and fixing the studio for the next session and were about to leave.

We shut off the light and were just about to walk out the door, when all of a sudden, the lady said to me. "OMG I think you forgot something." The others and I look around for a second then realize what she was talking about.

I had packed everything, including my clothes and was about to go outside wearing only my flip flops.

Good thing she notice because the others did not and the parking area is very public and it was a bright sunny day. We all know how shy I am.
Well maybe not be I could have gotten in to some trouble. We all still had a good laugh about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment